By >Daimaou - G.G-B
Yamaha introduces the RX-V771 Network AV Receiver in Japan
Already available in the Europe and in the UK Yamaha’s latest Network AV Receiver finally hit Japan. Announced at around 90,000 Yen this 7.2 Ch AV Receiver comes with support of DLNA 1.5, as well as MP3/WAV/WMA/AAC(MPEG-4) and FLAC audio files.
Compatible Windows 7 and iPod/iPhone, the RX-V771 comes with a a USB port and dedicated DAC to better enhanced audio from Apple’s DAP.
The RX-V771 also comes with a dedicated iPod/iPhone/iPad App that will let control your receiver from directly from your tablet/Smartphone and comes also compatible with Cinema DSP as well as Being Dolby NR TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio… compliant.
• 7-channel 1,120W = 160W x 7 (4 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9% THD, 1ch driven); 665W = 95W x 7 (8 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.09% THD, 2ch driven)
• Discrete amp configuration
• Access to Internet Radio, Streaming Service and music files on PC
• AV Controller app for operating various functions from an iPhone, etc.
• Front panel USB Digital Connection for iPod and iPhone
• Advanced multi-language GUI on-screen display with album art
• 1080p-compatible HDMI: 6 in (1 on front) and 2 out (simultaneous), with 3D and Audio Return Channel
• HDMI front panel input for devices such as camcorders and digital cameras
• HDMI CEC with versatile control from AV Receiver remote control
• YPAO sound optimisation with multi-point measurement
• HD Audio decoding with CINEMA DSP 3D (17 DSP programmes)
• Versatile Zone control with Party mode