By >Daimaou - G.G-B
Samsung ultra Sexy Sens 9 now available in Korea
After being announced and launched in the USA last month, the Sens 9 is available in Korea since Yesterday May fourth!
The Samsung 9 series has some tricks up it’s sleeve that really makes it a well worthy competitor. First of all the 13.3 inch ’9′ weighs only 1311 grams and 17.3 mm thickness, where rival Apple Macbook Air’s thickness is 2.8mm-17.3mm, weight 1315 grams. Secondly Samsung claims it’s new Duralumin is twice as strong as Apples aluminum alloy. Third and last most impressive feature were the sporty CPU’s, Samsung announced their line would include Intel i5 and expects i7 models over time.
• CPU: Second Generation Intel® CoreTM i5 Processor 2537M (1.40 GHz,
3MB; turbo up to 2.3 GHz)
• Operating System: Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium (64 bit) /
Windows® 7 Professional (64 bit)
• Memory: 4GB DDR3
• Storage (max): 128GB Solid State Drive (SSD)
• Screen: 13.3-inch HD LED-backlit SuperBright Plus display (400 nit)
• Resolution: 1366×768
• Graphics: Intel HD GT2 Integrated Graphics
• Speakers: 3 watt (1.5W x 2) stereo speakers and 1.5 watt sub-woofer
• Battery: Lithium Polymer; up to 6.5 hours
• Wireless: 802.11b/g/n; WiMax
• Weight: 2.89 lbs.