By >Daimaou - G.G-B
Mitsubishi electric releases the Industry’s brightest 5” WVGA LCD Module
Mitsubishi electric has released today a new 5”, WVGA color TFT LCD module for outdoors applications featuring industry’s highest brightness. This new LCD module, the AA050MG01, has a luminance of 800 cd/m2 with a 900:1 contrast ratio and a 170-degree view angle (Horizontal and Vertical).
The AA050MG01 modules is only 80g for a thickness of just 3.9mm
Mitsubishi Electric’s AA050MG01 model features a luminance of 800cd/m2, making it the brightest 5.0-inch WVGA color TFT LCD module on the market.
In recent years, TFT LCD modules have come to be widely used in various applications. Demand for high brightness 5.0-inch-class color TFT LCD modules has increased due to the proliferation of portable terminals that require high brightness LCD screens for good visibility even in bright, outdoor environments. Mitsubishi Electric’s AA050MG01 is ideal for use both outdoors and indoors, such as warehouse and store inventory control.
1) Industry-leading high brightness on 5.0-inch screen ensures high visibility outdoors
- At a temperature of 25 degrees Celsius, a luminance of 800cd/m2 achieves industry-leading high brightness on a 5.0-inch color TFT-LCD module. (As of April 18, 2011, according to data collected by Mitsubishi Electric)
- Excellent visibility in bright, outdoor environments.
2) Super wide viewing angle and contrast ratio
- 170-degree (horizontal/vertical) super wide viewing angle is among the widest in the industry.
- Clear display enabled by 900:1 high contrast ratio (front).
3) Slim, lightweight dimensions measuring less than 4mm
- Improved backlight structure design enables 3.9mm-thick device to emit a luminance of 800cd/m2.
- Lightweight module mass of 80 g.
4) Environmentally conscious components
- Fully compliant with the European Restriction of the use of certain Hazardous Substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS) directive.
- Completely mercury-free.