By >Daimaou - G.G-B
PMW-TD300, Sony’s new 3D XDCAM EX makes its NAB Debut!
Announced at around 2,887,500 Yen in Japan (23,500€) Sony’s PMW-TD300 is the latest Pro shoulder mounted 3D Camera with XDCAM EX support. The PMW-TD300 comes with Sony’s a pair ½” Exmor Full HD CMOS sensor making it the perfect challenger but more compact to Panasonic just announced AG-3DP1 3D camera.
• Dual three 1/2-inch type Exmor Full-HD CMOS sensors
• Dual lens system
• XDCAM EX recording
• SxS card slots (L/R x 2)
• 3D/2D recording modes
• Intuitive convergence control with a dedicated dial feature
• Viewfinder with 3.5-inch type color LCD
• HD-SDI out (L/R dual stream, audio and TC embedded)
• HDMI out (3D/2D) for viewing on consumer 3D displays
• Genlock in & TC in/out for integration with multi-camera systems