By >Daimaou - G.G-B
VIA Eden X2 World’s Most Power-Efficient Dual Core Processor
VIA announced the new VIA Eden X2 processor, the industry’s lowest power dual-core processor, optimized for fanless implementation in a broad range of industrial and commercial embedded systems. VIA Eden X2 processors combine VIA’s signature ‘Eden’ fanless design principles, in highly optimized, power-efficient dual-core 64bit architecture.
VIA Eden X2 processors are based on the latest 40nm manufacturing process using a VIA NanoBGA2 package of 21mm x 21mm with a die size of 11mm x 6mm. All VIA Eden X2 processors and are fully pin-to-pin compatible with VIA Eden, VIA C7 and VIA Nano E-Series processors.
• Industry-leading power-efficient architecture
• 7 year longevity guarantee
• Advanced multi-core processing
• Native support for 64-bit operating systems
• High-performance superscalar processing
• Out-of-order x86 architecture
• Most efficient speculative floating point algorithm
• Full processor virtualization support
• Advanced power and thermal management
• VIA AES hardware security features
• Pin-to-pin compatibility with VIA processors range