[CEBIT 2011] KGuard security systems announces world first DIY all-in-one home security pack
CeBIT is full of surprises. After visiting the QNAP booth we almost instantly got dragged into the booth of equally Taiwanese security systems manufacturer KGuard. At first I thought the security cameras on offer weren’t all that special. Yet their most lovely representative gave me the full blown explanation why KGuard Security is unique versus their competitors. And honestly, they do have a package very well worthy to publish this little thread about.
KGuard’s DIY Surveillance Combo Kit, reasons to consider:
- Quick do-it-yourself installation
- Remote web and smartphone monitoring (Symbian, Windows Mobile, iPhone, Blackberry & Android)
- 8 Channel H.264 Standalone DVR + 4x CCD Cameras
- Pentaplex operation: live view, record, playback, backup and network transmission
- Easily connects to any LCD TV for additional viewing capabilities
- High quality video CCD cameras with weatherproof housing
- Night vision cameras allow you to see in complete darkness
- Free Bundle Surveillance Software
This kit really has everything you need to set up a complete security camera network in or outdoors, which are features who will impress any fanatic DIY home owner. This set is compatible to connect to NTSC/PAL monitors, had infrared and is weatherproof, is mouse controlled and uses the high quality H.264 MPEG4 codec. If this wouldn’t be enough to satisfy you, they figured out that adding mobility features (connect and view your surveillance cameras on your phone) and including a free DDNS service to the internet capabilities, would most definitely produce a winner product.