By >Daimaou - G.G-B
LG’s Dual Core Honeycomb and 3D Display G-Slate Tablet available this spring on T-Mobile
Here you are the first official pictures and data from LG’s most anticipated Android 3.0 Slate, the G-Slate. Despite the fact this this tablet has been announced for the first time at CES This year we were still waiting LG’s official specs and details of this new little wonder. But finally today, T-Mobile released an official press release revealing many mysteries surrounding this new Android 3.0 Tablet.
LG’s G-Slate will be powered by a dual Core 1GHz CPU (Tegra2) as well as coming with 32GB of storage, an accelerometer and Gyroscope, a front camera and a pair of 5Mpix Camera on the back to shoot 3D pictures and even 1080p 3D Video and a nice 8,9” 3D Display!
· Expected to be available this spring, the G-Slate is built for speed on America’s Largest 4G Network™ and is the first tablet in T-Mobile’s pioneering G-series of devices, which began with the world’s first Android-powered smartphone just over two years ago. The first 4G tablet from T-Mobile and LG, the G-Slate is powered by Android 3.0 (Honeycomb), the latest version of Google’s Android platform, which is optimized for tablets.
· In addition, the G-Slate will be among the first tablets to feature 3D capabilities including built-in support for 3D graphics, enabling consumers to capture and share their own 3D videos and experience 3D HD content right on the device with the aid of 3D glasses.
· The sleek, lightweight G-Slate can easily be held upright in one hand for reading an ebook or magazine, watching streaming TV or browsing the web while on the go. Featuring a rear-facing stereoscopic video recorder with 1080p for HD video capture and a five megapixel camera with LED flash, plus a front-facing two megapixel camera. Customers can video chat with friends and family over T-Mobile’s network or Wi-Fi.
· The G-Slate asupports 720p HD on-device video playback and HDMI output to show 1080p content on 3D and HD displays. With a dual core 1 GHz NVIDIA Tegra 2 processor and Adobe® Flash® support, the G-Slate enables quick and seamless browsing of rich web content, multitasking and gaming. The G-Slate will also provide a superior entertainment experience when streaming live TV or downloading music and videos with lightning-fast speed over T-Mobile’s 4G network.
· Additionally, the G-Slate includes 32GB of internal memory and features a built-in gyroscope, accelerometer and adaptive lighting for the latest applications and the ultimate gaming experience.