By >Daimaou - G.G-B
Computex 2006: USB to SATA in one shot
If you are looking for an easy way to connect an eSATA product to your USB2 Only computer, well here you are a solution thanks to the ST-CV-401 which convert USB to eSATA
* Support eSATA external drive with high-speed USB2.0 port
* Support Hot-Swap & Plug-n-Play (Windows ME/2000/XP)
* Support SATA Port-multiplier
* Peak data transfer throughput at 30MB/sec.
* Pass Microsoft WHQL certification.
* Best Mobility; compact design and no extra power required; compatible to both laptop & desktop
* Support Window 98SE/ME/2K/XP
* No driver required for windows 2000, XP
* A driver is required for windows 98SE, ME & Linux.