Published on October 7th,2010 at 11:57 AM
By >Akihabara News Team

Make-Your-Own, Japanese AV Studio Produces Your Very Own Porn Movie

Make-Your-Own AV Studio Produces Your Very Own Porn

Milkball Yamada, which I’m (fairly) sure is not his real name, was a recluse as a teenager and quit high school in less than a year. He got into a name-brand university just over two years later, but was hit by the same job-recruiting ice age that affected every other college student this half of the decade. What does he do when he can’t find a job? He starts his own company.

Milkball Yamada, which I’m (fairly) sure is not his real name, was a recluse as a teenager and quit high school in less than a year. In the two or so years he spent at home between high school and college, he developed a penchant for porn – to the point where he wanted to star in one, too. The biggest problem for his aspirations? The wide public distribution of porn films, which would put his face on any number of screens in front of any number of people; as well as his lack of contacts in the industry with whom to get the ball rolling. What does he do when he can’t find a porn studio to film a movie but not distribute it? He starts his own porn-producing company.

Edict Planning’s “My AV” service caters to people who dream of starring in a private porn movie, providing a service that starts at a low, low price of 500,000 JPY for a thirty-minute flick with one actress. Also present as options are various situational scenarios, such as simulated groping (from 50,000 JPY), scat (from 20,000 JPY), and simulated rape (from 50,000 JPY). Their editing team will turn the raw footage into a professional movie in two to three weeks, complete with sound effects, captions, and porn groove. Most importantly, the company guarantees that all related material will be destroyed after the process is complete, to preserve the actor’s privacy.

A phone call and a filled-out form is all that is needed to start the process, and they even calculate their estimated cost for free! So give them a call today to be a star in your very own porn film!

Category Offbeat