By >Daimaou - G.G-B
Sony releases PIIQ in Japan too, put some colors in your hears
Announced earlier this year in the USA, the PIIQ line-up of colorful and fashionable headphones are now also coming to Japan. Ranging from the simple in-hear models including MDR-PQ5 and MDR-PQ4, to the headphone ones including the MDR-PQ3, MDR-PQ2 and MDR-PQ1, Sony new PIIQ is does not strikes us as impressive and comes with average specs that can be found on other headphones from the Japanese manufacturer, now if you are ready to pay a premium for something different, well just go for it !
Coming in five (5) distinctive styles and multiple design variations, a statement can be made on all occasions and price points.
Rui Morisawa and friends designed PIIQ with the intentions of creating something totally unique, different and effortlessly cool. Live louder in five styles:
• Marqii™ – ($99.99) Build quality. Cush feel. Supreme sound. Slider stay-power—inspired by snowboard lock, fasten it tight to fit your crown. Flat detachable cord to prevent tangle and quick unplug.
• Giiq™ – ($49.99) Hi-Fi without the heft. Flex motion cups and slick-skinned cord doesn’t crimp your style. Neodymium, the strongest permanent magnet known to humankind, delivers a crystal clear, robust sound.
• Triqii™ – ($29.99) Wears like a favorite deck or pair. Scar-resist skin stays neat through thick and thin. With big bass boost and super sound clarity.
• Qlasp™ – ($24.99) Lobe linger is a good thing. Crystal clear, in-ear sound. Clips on and hangs tough through all your tricks, flips and whatever.
• Exhale™ – ($14.99) Big beat bluster in a bud body with a secret, sound-boosting motif. Only the masq knows…
Where to buy: PIIQ™ is currently available at http://www.piiq.com, but will soon open up to authorized retailers nationwide.