By >Daimaou - G.G-B
Samsung unveils 5 new point & shoot at PMA
PMA, the North American Photo Show is now kicking hard over there, with for example Samsung and its new line-up of point & shoot including the :
- High-End HMX-U15 (10Mpix 3x Zoom) and HMX-U20 (14Mpix and 3x Zoom), capable to also shoot video in Full HD in H.264, features an HDMI port and a 2” LCD.
- The TL500, a 10Mpix camera with a 24mm Ultra Wide lens, a 3” Amoled screen, capable to shoot RAW photo and VGA video
- The TL350, a 10Mpix Camera, with Full HD video recording capability, a 1000fps photo mode shooting photos in a ridiculously small 138×78 resolution and a 3” Amoled screen
- The Waterproof AQ100 a 12Mpix model and the Scratch Resistant SL605 that both feature a 2.7”
- And finally the UC20 a compact Full HD Camcorder with a 7.8 Mpix sensor for still pictures and a 3x optical Zoom.