By >Akihabara News Team
HP Japan launched their “Maid in Japan” Pavilion Desktop PC with 3 Idols
HP Japan launched a very special campaign, “the made in Tokyo” for the third anniversary of HP Pavilion Desktop PC sales. This campaign is very special, and mainly dedicated to Pure Japanese Otaku since three new Desktop PC are, not bundle with Japanese housemaid girls (sorry guys), but come with three special gift…
Tokyo’s Plant in collaboration with Fuji Terebi, and three idols dressed up in House made propose:
1. To get special wall paper for all people having purchased a new HP Pavillion
2. If you answer to a special quiz, to get a special signature from these three Idols
3. To participate to a very popular Idol Selection TV program (organized by Fuji TV. More info after the jump). Fuji TV will invite 15 persons who bought a new Desktop PC
Note that HP plan to produce 500 units of each Package, and the campaign starts today until February 28h
Specs side, we have:
• The Idole 8th Package coming with the HPE-190. This Desktop PC features Core i7-960 CPU, with a Nvidia GeForce GTX 260 graphic card, 12GB of memory, a DVD SuperMulti drive, 1TB of HDD, and Windows 7 Professional (64 Bit).
Price: 149 940 yens, or 1150€.
• Idol 14th package based on the e9380 provides an Intel Core i7-860 CPU, a Nvidia GeForce GTS 250 graphics, 1TB of HDD, 8GB of RAM, a Blu-Ray disc Drive, Adobe Photoshop Elements 8.0, Premiere Elements 8.0, and Windows 7 Professional 64bit
Price: 129 990 yens, or 996€
• Idol 15th package includes a S5350 with a 21.5 inch Full HD LCD display (HP2159M), an Intel Core i5-750 CPU, a Nvidia GeForce GT 210 graphic card, 4GB of memory, 750GB of HDD, a BD drive, two BS/110/℃ S digital TV tuner, and Windows 7 professional 64 bit.
Price: 129 990 yens or 996€.