By >Daimaou - G.G-B
Fujitsu’s DoCoMo PRIME F-01A Hands-on, the Ultimate Japanese Mobile Phone
It’s been a long time since I’ve been impressed with a Japanese mobile phone, but today Fujitsu and DoCoMo succeed in doing just that with their Prime F-01A!
What’s so special about it? Although appearing like a typical Japanese clamshell (this design has really started to bore me), the Prime F-01A is loaded with stunning features like:
- A nice 3.5” Wide VGA touchscreen,
- A 5.2 Mipx Camera Module with AF and Face Detection,
- A nice VGA video mode at 30fps and recorded in MP4,
- Supports microSD cards up to 8GB
- DCMX eWallet
- IPX5 and IPX7 specification. (The phone can remain underwater at a depth of 1m for 30min.)
- Fingerprint reader
- W-CDMA with HSDPA and GSM.
With a nice GUI that suffers from very few slowdowns, the Prime F-01A is a real winner. If you live in Japan and need an all in one phone… you know what to get now!