By >Akihabara News Team
Fujitsu Introduces Its Latest Mobile Phone, the F906i
We’ve just returned from a Fujitsu Press Conference in Tokyo (Shimbashi), where they introduced their new mobile phone, the F906i. The first thing we’d like to highlight is the very warm welcome we received from Fujitsu’s employees!.
About the new F906i… It’s is a pretty phone that comes with 3.2” FullWide rotary screen with a VGA resolution of 864×480. It carries two cameras with a CMOS sensor, 3.2Mpix for the outside one, and 320,000 pixels for inside one, a slot for microSD/SDHC (8GB Maximum), OneSeg TV Tuner, FM radio, GPS. It can also read MP4 and ASF video formats, and is 3G +
Here are some other nice functions found on our F906i:
- Research function: With a simple press of a button (look at the pictures) you can find anything, a stored contact, an MP3 file, a restaurant on the Internet, or a place…
- The ability to split your screen in order to watch TV and navigate the Internet simultaneously.
- A small finger-print sensor on the back that acts as multi directional keys.
- Rainbow-color keypad illumination (in seven colors – the key pad can be set to change colors as desired).
- Something I really like, just hit your phone in order to silence an alarm.
- Adobe Flash 8 compatible, allowing you to navigate to almost any web site on the Internet.
- Quick Zoom-in and zoom-out function.
I’ll let you look at the pictures taken by David M.