Published on January 25th,2008 at 12:40 AM
By >Daimaou - G.G-B

Goth is Back, Goth is Good, Goth is the Way! Mouse, Mousepad and Goth Keyboard.

Not long ago we talked about a Goth like set of skull speakers and a Gothish PC Web-camera. This morning Evergreen came back to us with a rather strange combo consisting of a mouse, mousepad and Goth keyboard.

I’m personally not too crazy about this stuff, but I am sure someone, somewhere, would be interested in this combo.

Via Evergreen
Category Pc

Goth is Back, Goth is Good, Goth is the Way!  Mouse, Mousepad and Goth Keyboard.Goth is Back, Goth is Good, Goth is the Way!  Mouse, Mousepad and Goth Keyboard.Goth is Back, Goth is Good, Goth is the Way!  Mouse, Mousepad and Goth Keyboard.Goth is Back, Goth is Good, Goth is the Way!  Mouse, Mousepad and Goth Keyboard.Goth is Back, Goth is Good, Goth is the Way!  Mouse, Mousepad and Goth Keyboard.Goth is Back, Goth is Good, Goth is the Way!  Mouse, Mousepad and Goth Keyboard.
Goth is Back, Goth is Good, Goth is the Way!  Mouse, Mousepad and Goth Keyboard.Goth is Back, Goth is Good, Goth is the Way!  Mouse, Mousepad and Goth Keyboard.