Thanko – Car security camera – automatically activated by shocks to your car
Have you ever experienced that you found a new dent or scratch on your car when you came back to your parking spot? Thanko’s new security camera automatically starts recording a movie for a few minutes after detecting an impact to your car.
It’s ready to start recording after you attach the camera to the front window and connect the power cable to the cigarette lighter socket. Three minutes after the engine is stopped, it automatically enters monitoring mode and only when it detects a shock does it start recording. While you drive, you can use it as a driving recorder.
It can be used as security camera for home as well. Attach it to a window at home and you can use it the same way you do on your car.
- Price: 14,800 yen
- Size: 95 x 48 x 32mm, 90g
- Accessories: cigarette socket adapter cable, USB cable, attaching bracket, L-shape adapter, attaching screws
- LCD: 1.5 inch
- Camera: 1280 x 720 HD
- Censor: 1/4 inch CMOS
- Display languages: Japanese, Chinese, English, Thai
- Saving format: AVI
- SD card: microSD (up to 32GB)
- Sound input: built-in microphone
- Battery: built-in battery