Sony – Cybershot DSC-WX300 – Smallest, lightest 20X optical zoom
Sony is releasing the smallest and lightest 20X optical zoom digital camera – the DSC-WX300 Cybershot. Black and white color models will be out on March 15; brown, blue and red color models will be out on April 5.
Sony says this model minimizes the effects of shaking more than conventional models and Autofocus speed is 3.6 times faster.
It is also possible to take photos remotely by controlling the camera from a smartphone or tablet.
Retail price: around 33,000yen
- Image Sensor: 1/2.3 Exmor R CMOS sensor
- Pixels: 18.2m
- Lens: Sony G Lens 25mm-500mm, F3.5 (W) -6.5 (T)
- Zoom: 20x; Full screen display super-resolution zoom: 40x
- Monitor: 3-in; 460,000 dot LCD
- Data: Memory Stick, SDHC, SDXC, microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 96.0×54.9×25.7mm
- Weight: 166g with Memory Stick; 139g alone