I-O DATA – HDL-AS Series – ultrafast LAN connection hard disk / storage
I-O DATA DEVICE, INC., top-tier Japanese manufacturer and provider of high-quality computer peripherals and interface products, released a LAN connection hard disk (NAS) “HDL-AS Series” with ultra-fast access speed that achieves a read speed exceeding 90MB/s.
It supports USB2.0 Data transfer and access from smart phones so that you can check movies, pictures and files with an Android phone and iPhone through the Internet. Also, because it’s compatible with “DTCP-IP” (Digital Transmission Content Protection), you can watch, record, save and share TV shows.
HDL-AS Series will be shipping starting mid-February.
HDL-A2.0S (2.0TB) ￥25,300
HDL-A3.0S (3.0TB) ￥34,900
- Weight: Approx. 1.2kg (1.7kg including packaging)
- Dimensions: Approx. 45(W)×138(D)×168(H)mm
- Power Source: DC12V 1.1A（TYP)
- Included: LAN cable (1m), AC adopter, AC code, Support software (CD-ROM)
- Compatible OS：Windows8 (32・64 bit), Windows7 (32・64 bit) , Windows Vista (32・64 bit) , Windows XP
- Compatible Browser (time connected to LAN): Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher, or Safari3.0 or higher