[CEBIT 2012] MSI Booth, not so innovative this year
MSI, usually being a company regarded as being amongst the pioneers in technological innovation, mishit the ball a bit this year at Cebit. The company having a rather small booth compared to last years space, didn’t seem to have much under the bonnet. Most of what was on display was either released months ago or just happened to appear something they might as well forgot to take out of the van from last year.
Some products who still managed to draw a certain attention:
WindPad 110W (tablet)
- • Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium
- (MSI recommends upgrade to Genuine Windows® 7 Professional)
- • AMD Z-Series APU Processors
- • 10″ 1280×800 wide-view, multi-point touch screen with IPS
- • Exclusive smart racker for smooth operation
- • TPM embedded security chip and MSI’s EasyFace biometric software to provide complete protection for peace of mind
- • Exclusive Smart Media Link easily to connect with other devices for performing such actions as sharing information and transferring videos/documents.
- • Exclusive O-Easy interface for easier management and use of frequently used functions and software.
- • SRS TruMedia offers enhanced acoustic experience
Wind Box DC100 (Mini form factor PC)
- ‧AMD Brazos Dual Core E-450 (1.65GHz)
- ‧Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium 64 bit
- ‧AMD Radeon™ HD 6320 Discrete Class Graphics
- ‧DDR3 2GB ; 320G2.5″ SATA II 5400 rpm
- ‧HDMI out x 1; VGA out x 1;USB x 6
Wind Top AP2011 (All in one PC)
- • Intel® Core™ i3-2100/Dual Core G620
- • Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium / Professional 64 bit
- • 20″ LCD Panel LED Backlight (1600*900 ) / Multi Touch
- • USB3.0 / COM Port x2 /Tray-in DVD Super Multi
- • 3.5” SATAII 500GB 7200 RPM / 2G DDR3
A pamphlet was present advertising the GT70 series notebooks (their gaming line), since this line has a considerable number of products we advice you to visit the MSI website for further info.