By >Daimaou - G.G-B
Yamaha add FLAC support to its RX-V771 via Firmware update
Yamaha Japan announced this morning that its newly introduced RX-V771 Network AV receiver will get FLAC file support via Firmware upgrade.
This Firmware 1.1.3 comes in a 25MB file that need to be loaded on a USB stick prior to flash your Yamaha receiver.
• 7-channel 1,120W = 160W x 7 (4 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9% THD, 1ch driven); 665W = 95W x 7 (8 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.09% THD, 2ch driven)
• Discrete amp configuration
• Access to Internet Radio, Streaming Service and music files on PC
• AV Controller app for operating various functions from an iPhone, etc.
• Front panel USB Digital Connection for iPod and iPhone
• Advanced multi-language GUI on-screen display with album art
• 1080p-compatible HDMI: 6 in (1 on front) and 2 out (simultaneous), with 3D and Audio Return Channel
• HDMI front panel input for devices such as camcorders and digital cameras
• HDMI CEC with versatile control from AV Receiver remote control
• YPAO sound optimisation with multi-point measurement
• HD Audio decoding with CINEMA DSP 3D (17 DSP programmes)
• Versatile Zone control with Party mode